- Limited to Sysco and FreshPoint. Only one Idaho Potato Commission promotion for the time period of November 2012 is permitted, and sales must exceed November units of previous year.
- Offer valid only on fresh, 100% Idaho®-branded potatoes with the "Grown in Idaho" seal, specifying that the potatoes are from Idaho; or confirmation from your Idaho Potato Commission Regional Director that product is strictly from Idaho.
- Upon completion of promotion, send all of the following to your IPC regional director:
- The completed agreement form
- Memo or bulletin announcing program to sales personnel
- Samples of announcement flyer you ran during this promotion featuring only fresh Idaho® brand potatoes that carry the Grown in Idaho® certification mark on the packaging
- Computer printout of Idaho® potato unit sales for both base month and promotion period
- Attach distributor invoices with qualifying items circled as proof of purchase between November 1, 2012 and November 30, 2012
- Request must be postmarked by January 1, 2013.
- Only original forms will be accepted. No faxed-in forms or duplicates will be allowed.
- Idaho Potato Commission (IPC) is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, or postage-due mail.
- Promotion good on Idaho® brand potatoes shipped from your location (actual usage) November 1, 2012 and November 30, 2012.
- Potato buyer must complete and submit original form.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes where applicable.
Download PDF Form Here »
Download Graphics Here »